SYNDICATE LEGAL - Bankruptcy and Car Accident Law Firm in Woodland Hills, California

Friday, January 24, 2014

Justin Bieber's DUI v. TEXTING and Driving


We know how bad driving after drinking alcohol is...just look at the numbers, the people injured and killed from people who try to drive after drinking.  So while Bieber is the headliner this week because of his drinking and driving (and how the fact that he is not even old enough to buy alcohol yet get charged with a DUI is another discussion), I'd like to address how this compares to people (who I affectionately refer to as "idiots"), who text on their cell phones while driving.

Texters aren't even looking at the road while they are driving.  Is any text message so important that it's worth risking someone else's life?  Unfortunately here in LA I see this suicidal and murderous behavior every day.  I used to get upset but now I just avoid their reckless driver and am grateful that driver's like that will keep paying my bills!

What do you think?  Should texting drivers be penalized more harshly than drivers who are intoxicated?


Click here for more news on the story...thanks to TMZ.com




No comments:

Post a Comment