SYNDICATE LEGAL - Bankruptcy and Car Accident Law Firm in Woodland Hills, California

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Rob Kardashian: Criminal Charges Drop in Photographer Assault Case

Personally the photographer sounds like she can take creative license just because the guy is a celebrity.  I use the term "celebrity" very loosely.  Paparazzi remind me of a bunch of carp swimming up to you jumping over each other in a feeding frenzy, willing to sell their mothers' souls to the devil, just for a picture.  I remember a couple of years ago when Mike Tyson punched a photographer at LAX for crossing the line with his family - personally I was kind of glad!  And to think, in this case, Kardashian grabbed the photographer's camera and she wants to turn that into an assault case?  Give me a break.


Click here for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment